What are the marketing offers on Bluehost?
Before we jump to any information lets first discuss what Bluehost is and what are Bluehost marketing offers and other benefits it provides.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is a web hosting company that provides the best web services to set up and launch a website of yours. Founded in the year of 2003, It is owned by Endurance International Group and has been hosting over 2 million domains. It is one of the best and cheapest providers of web hosting.
How do I benefit from Bluehost marketing offers?
Giving clients free advertising credit on popular networks is what marketing offer means. You will definitely need some advertising to get noticed when you first start a website and running advertisements will cost you money. Bluehost is a Web hosting company that provides you with beneficial offers also by giving $200 advertising credit to their clients for free as a marketing offer. You don’t have to make large initial investments to run your first campaigns.
Marketing offers for Bluehost
Before you switch up to Bluehost the question can arise in your mind that what are the marketing offers on Bluehost? Keep reading so that you can find the answer to your question you have been looking for. Bluehost being the reliable and cheapest provider of web hosting also provides free and great marketing offers that can help you to promote your website. Their offers can be beneficial to e-commerce and business websites. Once you sign up with Bluehost they offer you a credit of $200. Bluehost $200 marketing offers to help the clients to advertise their website without investing or breaking your wallet in the beginning.
If you have previously used Bluehost, you might be familiar with the offers that gave you $75 in Google AdWords credits, $25 in Yahoo credit, and $25 on Bing credits. However, according to the new plan you get:
● $100 in Google AdWords credits
This is a great addition since a vast majority of internet users tend to mainly rely on the Google search engine.
Note: In order to get this ads coupon, you will have to spend $25 initially on
Google ads to claim your $100 credits
● $100 in Bing credits
Since Bing is also a widely used search platform used across all
Windows-based computers. With more credit points on Bing, your budding
website can reap the additional traffic through Bing Ads as well.
Bluehost marketing credits have coupons that can help you to receive free money balance which can help you in advertising platforms. Bluehost offers valuable and remarkable service to their clients and always makes sure that their clients are getting a great value for the money paid.
What are the extra packages provided by Bluehost?
You will receive additional marketing credits on Bluehost. You will get credits for Yellow pages, Ask, and Miva and also free multiple search engine submissions that could be done with one click. The marketing credits of Bluehost will help you to evaluate your marketing channels and boost your advertising for your new website.
Price of Bluehost
Bluehost is the cheapest of all and it starts at $3.95 and renews at $7.99 per month. It has six different types of hosting with multiple plans and offers and different prices for each. Bluehost gives a lot of offers and special discounts to its existing clients. There’s also a 30-day money-back guarantee available for new users, in case they aren’t satisfied with the services.
As mentioned earlier Bluehost starts at $3.95 per month which renews at $7.99 per month and now you can compare the starting and the renewal prices of each type of hosting that is shared hosting at $3.95 per month which renews at $7.99 per month, shared WordPress hosting at $3.95 per month which also renews at $7.99 per month, WooCommerce hosting at $6.95 per month which renews at $13.99 per month, VPS hosting at $18.99 per month which renews at $29.99 per month, managed word press hosting starting at $19.95 per month which renews at $29.99 per month, and dedicated hosting at $79.99 per month which renews at $119.99 per month.
It prices all of its plans on a monthly basis and as Bluehost has great value for money it is the cheapest among all.
Other Promotions of Bluehost
Bluehost has other promotions too. It has made partnerships with a Simplicity that gives online payment solutions, with Glow Touch Technologies which are a web design company, Postini which provides premium anti-spam services, Faxpipe that gives online fax services, and more.
Who Should Choose Bluehost?
People who are planning to do small and medium-sized businesses including mom and pop operations, individuals who are looking forward to joining the world of blogging, people who are planning to set up small eCommerce and static websites should choose Bluehost.
Who shouldn’t choose Bluehost?
If you have a large business that is looking for dedicated servers or level up by having your sites hosted by top-level web hosts or if your site gets tons of traffic every day then you shouldn’t choose Bluehost.
Other offers at Bluehost
- Easy to manage C-Panel: If you aren’t a website developer, then you’ll often get puzzled while you try to maintain the C-panel. As a result, sometimes the website crashes. But when you choose Bluehost, you get an easy-to-manage C-Panel where you can do hands-on with all your experiments, the interface is extremely easy.
- It offers an easy way for you by which you can manage domains
Pros & Cons of Bluehost
- It is affordable as the price of Bluehost is the cheapest.
- It provides good performance for its segment of the market.
- It is easily managed and is reliable.
- They provide unlimited disk storage.
- They also provide unlimited domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- It is fast and if you integrate with Cloudflare it gives you even better performance.
- WordPress hosting of Bluehost is considered to be one of the best as per the current industry standards
- Provides domain privacy and protection to keep unwanted solicitors
- Provides free domain for a year
- Renewal price increases.
- Unlimited hosting is limited.
- No free site migration.
7 Benefits of using Bluehost hosting
1) You can get Free Domain for First Year
2) Even the Cheapest Plan can handle upto 50k Visitors a Month
3) Bluehost provides Unmetered Bandwidth
4)To secure website you will get Free SSL
5) You Will Get Marketing Credits
6) Easy to Upgrade or Downgrade Plan
7) Bluehost provides Multi-Server Management
How Does Bluehost Differ from the Other Hosting Service Providers?
It’s one of the most popular web hosting service providers in the industry offering hundreds of attractive features along with their monthly plans. Their commitment towards their best services and the management tools they provide make them unique from others. Innovation at everything is the measure you observe when you choose Bluehost as the service provider. They keep bringing new features, attractive offers for new and existing clients, look after the security options, try to implement innovative security measures, and also they have been trying to improvise the customer support system with more advanced features.
How to Sign-Up with Bluehost?
As Bluehost is beginner-friendly and gives you a free domain name and other offers you should sign up with Bluehost.
The steps by which you can sign up with Bluehost are
- Go to bluehost.com and click on the button ” get started now”
- Then choose a web hosting plan where you get options like a basic, plus, prime, and business pro.
Basic plan hosts one website with 50 GB of space with unmetered bandwidth and five email accounts with 100 MB per account
Plus plan gives unlimited websites with unmetered space and unlimited email accounts with unlimited storage space which includes spam protection
The prime plan gives unlimited websites with unmetered space with unlimited email accounts and storage which includes website backups, domain privacy, and more.
Business pro plan hosts unlimited websites with unmetered space with unlimited email accounts and storage space which also includes spam protection, SSL certificate, dedicated IP, domain privacy, and more.
- Then you have to choose a domain name for yourself
- Enter your personal information
- Then you have to select (optional) add ons.
Not all the add-ons are necessary as we have mentioned the term optional in the bracket. All you need to know is which add-on is right for you and which is not and then select it wisely according to your needs.
- Domain privacy is an add on which you can select for yourself. It helps you to hide your personal information for an extra $0.99 a month.
- Site backup pro charges $2.99 which regularly creates backups for your website.
- Search engine jumpstart will help you to get your website on big three search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing for $2.99 a month.
- Site lock security provides extra security to your domain at $1.99
- SSL certificate protects your sensitive information.
And that’s how you get signed up with Bluehost.
What are the other good qualities of Bluehost?
Other than providing the clients with unlimited disk storage facilities and a free domain for a year there are also some of the other better qualities that Bluehost provides.
- They manage your passwords
- Give you search engine optimization facilities for your website
- Themes for eCommerce websites
- Manages your emails
- Brings G-suite tools all in one place
- Performs backups to your website
- Bluehost Promotions does a great job taking care of your website’s promotions and marketing, at the initial stages, as well as at a later part.
- Helps in protecting your website from spammers and also enables resilience against hackers.
In conclusion, we hope after reading the above information you will be pretty clear in your mind why people around you have suggested you choose Bluehost. Therefore, it is one of the leading web hosting providers in the market which is available at affordable prices and offers various features. It also gives marketing offers to their clients and helps you to widen your business network easily.